three two types of people in the world:
1.) Those who make you feel better
2,) Those who make you feel worse
3.) Those who yell at you for not ordering enough sandwiches
…and while I understand both are put into our lives to teach us lessons, cling to those who make you feel better because these people will be your greatest blessing.
I really like this idea of Grace-
“I do not understand the mystery of grace-only that it meets us where we are but does not leave us where it found us.”
“Look at every path closely and deliberately. Try it as many times as you think necessary. Then ask yourself, and yourself alone, one question . . . Does this path have a heart? If it does, the path is good; if it doesn’t it is of no use. Both paths lead nowhere; but one has a heart, the other doesn’t. One makes for a joyful journey; as long as you follow it, you are one with it. The other will make you curse your life. One makes you strong; the other weakens you.”
– Carlos Castaneda
Scroll to the bottom and read– good message.
“Sometimes you meet a person and you just click—you’re comfortable with them, like you’ve known them your whole life, and you don’t have to pretend to be anyone or anything.”
🙂 Happy Friday.
P.S. I officially took all of my boots out of storage this morning. Eek!
Hello, Fall! I’ve been
impatiently waiting for you…
I like this.
“Instructions for freedom”
1. Life’s metaphors are God’s instructions.
2. You have just climbed up and above the roof, there is nothing between you and the Infinite; now, let go.
3. The day is ending, it’s time for something that was beautiful to turn into something else that is beautiful. Now, let go.
4. Your wish for resolution was a prayer. You are being here is God’s response, let go and watch the stars came out, in the inside and in the outside.
5. With all your heart ask for Grace and let go.
6. With all your heart forgive him, forgive yourself and let him go.
7. Let your intention be freedom from useless suffering then, let go.
8. Watch the heat of day pass into the cold night, let go.
9. When the Karma of a relationship is done, only Love remains. It’s safe, let go.
10. When the past has past from you at last, let go.. then, climb down and begin the rest of your life with great joy.”
― Elizabeth Gilbert, Eat, Pray, Love