It’s 10:00 on a Friday night, I have to get up in 6 hours for my race and so what else to do but
post another ‘get to know
(Don’t act like you don’t like it. Psssh.)
I’m not gonna lie…
1.) I love these stupid question games
2.) I’m actually so thrilled to have zero plans tonight….does that mean I’m getting old? Lame.
k here we go.
10 Years Ago…
I was 13, in 8th grade, boy crazy, had braces and most likely was stressed aboutwhat I would be doing when I was 23-years-old.
So far, I’d say I’m doin alright.
5 things on my to do list…
Ah to-do lists how I love you. So much. (an annoying amount to be honest).
I actually have one to-do list sitting right next to me, one sitting on my desk at home, one in my planner and one sitting on my desk at work. A little secret…always start your to-do list with something you have already done and cross it off. Ex. wake up, drink an ungodly amount of coffee and be badass. Done, done, and done.
5 snacks I enjoy…
Wine…does that count?
5 favorite things…
Hmm that’s such a hard question to answer because there’s so many things but right now they are…
1.) NE Minneapolis and all its glorious adventures
2.) fall weather and the wonderful fashion-boots, scarfs, and tights. Need I say more?
3.) Coffee. Duh
4.) My weekend plans
5 places I have lived…
2. Wisconsin…2 different places in Wisconsin so this counts as 2 & 3. And no i’m not proud of that. K? K.
5. Italy…(this is for the next chapter of my life)…I’m thinking next year?
5 things most people don’t know about me…
1. I hate the feeling of brown paper bags. It makes me cringe.
2. I’m really afraid of Whales and the dark
3. I dance around the house, in my car, in stores, at work, or on the treadmill a lot. I tend to live in this little world of mine and dancing is highly encouraged there.
4. Once I ran out of gas in the drive through at the bank because I was on my way to get money to fill up my car. Fail.
5. I’m really impatient and hate when people chew with their mouths open. Grr.
Best thing you’ve ever read? Why thank you. I knew you’d say that.
Now wish me luck on my run tomorrow and pray I survive the wine festival.