I decided to pretend to be “grown-up” and order some business cards because that is what grown-ups do. Business cards= grown-up.
Fail. I wish I would have turned my brain on when I decided to make these because then this wouldn’t have happened. I put the wrong phone number on the card. This actually doesn’t even surprise me so I’m not that upset about it. I ordered these cards late one night when I was rushing around and of course, I didn’t double-check anything. When these came in the mail yesterday, I read the phone and had to think, “Is that my number?!”. No Caitlin, it’s not. Scatterbrain. So my options are three things: 1.) White-out 250 business cards and write the right number on them 2.) Reorder the damn business cards 3.)Order business cards when I’m 24 and a little more “grown-up”. I think I’ll go with option
Also, remember when I posted about early morning workouts? Yeah, well these last 2 weeks have not been going so well. Last week, I went after work which was fine but this morning was just a big joke.
I basically just walked around a lot, still half asleep and got a workout from climbing on and off the weight machines. I actually had my eyes closed while I was doing squats. Whateve- tomorrow’s a new day right? Sidenote- this weekend I remember why I don’t partake in drinking alcoholic beverages a lot. My body hurts. Workouts are painful. I may or may not still be dealing with a hangover…I kid, I kid. But seriously, HOW to people go out every weekend? I’m a grandma and I don’t care if I ever go out again (until next weekend) ;).
Fill in the blanks…okay I will :) One of the best things about blogging is filing out this
stupid great questionnaires. I mean, who doesn’t like to ramble on about themselves?
1. I am currently obsessed with
Peanut butter toast with a sliced banana, cinnamon and flax seed on top
Running- It’s always a run/hate relationship
Green mint gum :)
2. Today I am excited because it is almost April, which means we are closer to summer AND means this boy will be home SO soon.
I C A N T W A I T!!!
3. The age I am is 23 and the age I feel is about 14. This is because most everyone I meet thinks I am between the ages of 12-18. What gives? I think it’s my chubby cheeks, I look the same as I did when I was 4; except I’m a little taller. Also, it might be my breast size,I have the chest of a 8 year-old boy. Seriously though, I do still feel really young. I think I will just always feel young. This will most likely come in handy when i’m 40.
4. My favorite place is the bookstore. I love going to a bookstore- I can spend hours just browsing books and drinking coffee.
5. Something I have been procrastinating is usually I would have all kinds of answers for this but since homework is not a thing in my life anymore I actually don’t have an answer. Let me think…I’ll get back to ya.
6. The last thing I purchased was a pack of green gum at work this morning. It made my morning. I really do love gum.
7. The thing I love most about my home is Maddie.
Fill in the Blank: What have you been procrastinating?